Mendelson's of Mogilev-Belarus, Russia

Mendelson's of Mogilev-Belarus, Russia
Mendelson's of Mogilev Circa 1909-1912

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I hope you found my story interesting. I also hope it inspires you to take on the same journey. I would love to share information with anyone who has connection to my Mendelson Line, for there is still so much I do not yet know about them. So, if you are descended from a Mendelson from either Mogilev or Shklove, then please post your information so we can start talking and sharing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,

    Congrats in this new initiative.

    Best regards
    Daniel Horowitz
    Chief Genealogist
    MyHeritage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel
    Thanks very much for your input.I added the links to those sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were searching for info on Morris Gewirtzman- my grandfather

    Please email me austinal7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete